Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Economic Crunch...

...Has caught us. D can't find work. Hopefully he will get lucky in the next 2 months, but now most of my spare time is being spent helping him look for work, being a Microsoft Office tutor, and kicking around strategies for tightening things up around here. While I am doing my best to be optimistic I do feel like we have to plan for things to be rather bumpy until the economy turns around. That and I have a half day work certification exam coming up the first of next month, a BDSM demo to do in Tucson next weekend--I am feeling rather drained.

I was going to post things in this blog a few times a week, but now I am going to shoot for once a week until things clear up.

1 comment:

Radagast said...

Hang in there, both of you, and good luck.