Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wednesday, are you nuts??

Yeah, I created another blog. After not posting on this one for 3 months. After getting kicked off of at least one blog list for not posting for 3 months.

Yes, spanking is my first love. If I stay out of the blue funk that nailed me in October I will post about spanking a bit more often than once every three months.

But there is the other stuff. Yeah, that stuff.

Stuff like what I posted a few days ago when I came back online after three months. The spanking community and the BDSM community intersect--sorta. Since I have one foot in each I understand the sorta quite well. Spanking enthusiasts have a passionate culture of their own that I fit into very well--until my latent ADHD takes over and I see a nice shiny hook. Or a staple gun. Or whatever.

D, my long suffering and devoted partner, is a hard core, dyed in the wool spanking enthusiast. I ain't going anywhere. I am chewing at the bit to get to my next Shadowlane party.

So if I go off the deep end and go to body piercer school (I might), or discover new uses for a power stapler, well, I won't post it here.

If you wanna see that stuff, go to "The Islander." And if you like it, introduce yourself there too, please.

So, now back to spanking content--like, say, that harebrained Superbowl bet I made. Yikes!

I just don't want to squick any of my new friends out.

No comments: