Friday, February 6, 2009

The begging and pleading of bottoms

So I have a scene planned tomorrow that may turn out to be a combination of punishment and catharsis.

At issue is to warm up or not to warm up. Kinda wondering if said bottom has been snooping out my blog.

My stance is that this person will get what is needed, and if warm up figures in somehow than that will happen. I have my ways of describing general patterns I see, but I also like scenes to *work* especially if the bottom really needs something in particular from it or if a combination of actions produced the desired result in the past.

But still...

What is this business of this person telling me their behind was never that tough. Or that what they can take may turn out to be pathetic?

My, my, my.

Somebody is feeling a bit...nervous?

I love scenes that start a day before I pick up an implement ;-)

4 comments:

Dante d'Amore said...

LMAO!

Isn't it great to get in someone's head well before the actual spanking?

Wednesday said...

Yup.

;-)

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

I vote for no warm-up! And I NEVER feel that tough -- just before, and just as it starts. Just because I can TAKE IT doesn't mean I'm tough...

Wednesday said...

Yes from what I understand it is not about "tough" at all. :-)

Hmmmm....