Monday, February 2, 2009

The Details

*Le Sigh*

Somebody wants details about what is going to happen to Wednesday as a result of that lost bet.

OK, OK, it is only fair. I can't scintillate and then leave folks hanging.

A little background here. The Victorians were a bunch of closeted sick kinksters masquerading as ultra chaste moralists. The kink and all of that repressed sexuality came out in the way they chose to punish folks. I have a whole essay of punishments in one of my computer folders (some would be too risky to go live with). However, one old classic that has made it around the scene is something my friends have dubbed "The Victorian Punishment Triumvirate."

You give your victim an enema (can be a punishment one depending on water temp and what you add to it, as well as volume). Once that is expelled you cut a piece of gingerroot into a butt plug, plug it in, and cane the poor soul.

Safe but rather nasty. First off the enema washes away anything that would have blunted the sting of the ginger (ginger sting is nullified by lube and/or lube-like body substances). Now the instinct is to clench when you get caned. Clench around the ginger though and you get another burn, leading to a nice Hobson's choice.

I've been dying to try this on someone for ages now. So I made the harebrained bet in hopes of getting lucky.

I lost by a &#%@ toe.

6 comments:

Harry Van Winkle said...

"I've been dying to try this on someone for ages now."

Mistress Skye has been talking to me about coming down to DD soon and bringing you with her. If that works out, I'd love to volunteer.

harry

Harry Van Winkle said...

"You give your victim an enema (can be a punishment one depending on water temp and what you add to it, as well as volume). Once that is expelled you cut a piece of gingerroot into a butt plug, plug it in, and cane the poor soul.

Safe but rather nasty. First off the enema washes away anything that would have blunted the sting of the ginger (ginger sting is nullified by lube and/or lube-like body substances). Now the instinct is to clench when you get caned. Clench around the ginger though and you get another burn, leading to a nice Hobson's choice.

I've been dying to try this on someone for ages now."

Mistress Skye has been talking with me about visiting DD soon, getting a motel room and bringing her with you. If it works out, I'd love for you to try it out on me.

Harry

Wednesday said...

We will need a non-dungeon place to do it, but we could definitely give it a go. :-)

Love4her said...

Well Miss Wednesday......

It's Wednesday and you apparently have some interresting treatment comming.

I, and I am sure others, will wear a little smile on their faces thining about what, when, where, how hard and how long your punishment will last. You know one emema is neer quite enought ot tame a naughty bottom.

If we do not hear how it all went here we will peek in on your sister site.

Harry Van Winkle said...

Funny, I'm working on an email to her about that very subject. I'll contact you on your regular email about it.

Sorry about the double post there, I didn't think the first one stuck.

harry

Wednesday said...

@Love4her: It won't happen for many months. My betting partner lives across the country so we have to meet at a common convention.