Sunday, March 1, 2009

DD log

First of two posts about yesterday...

OK--last week was a rough one for D and I and he got off track on his exercise. I did not.

We went to a dungeon party yesterday after having some dinner with friends. Now, on my way to the dinner I notified him that he had 4 cane strokes coming for failing to exercise.

Then I realized something else. My hard drive did fail last week. The computer spanking episode was it's last gasp. It stayed on after that until I could arrange repairs. I have a spanko techie friend who came over Thursday to have a look. Basically the thing was DOA and would not turn on after we put it back together. Yes, my data got backed up before we turned it off.

Anyhow, we noticed that the CPU case was full of dust. Upon looking for the cause of said dust we noticed dust all over the desk and around it. D came in at that point and my friend notified him that he had an assignment to get rid of that dust. D agreed...

...And failed to tell me that he did not completely understand the assignment. He therefore failed to do it.

So as I was assessing him for 4 strokes I realized this and tacked a 5th stroke on.

Well, the friends we went to dinner with is actually the family of my spanko techie friend. This subject did come up, and she decided she needed to discipline him herself after my caning with 25 strokes from a very large, very holey frat style paddle.

Yikes!

Now, the reason I only assessed 5 strokes was because I realized in practicing the judicial caning that I had more ability with a cane than I realized. I can't do the 360 degree throw with a 4 ft cane safely quite yet but I certainly can with a 2 ft cane. That alone was no joke. I had ("had" being the key word here) 2 inexpensive everyday canes that became the "sacrifice". Both exploded on their second stroke leaving me with one more--which I did with a longer, much nicer cane my friend offered to me. That last stroke, D reported, was the most severe he has ever received. The man has a kevlar caboose--so I was impressed this got through to him.

He received quite the paddling from both of us afterwards.

When I am better I am going to rummage around and find that old discipline log I made last September. D needs more discipline than I thought and I need to start keeping track of it.

2 comments:

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

And how did D take all of this? Sounds like a very hard scene...

Wednesday said...

D is notorious for being one of the heaviest CP bottoms out there. I would *not* do this with just anyone...

Very few marks today--mostly on the sweet spot of his far cheek.