Sunday, March 1, 2009

Judicial Caning II

I have a lot to post about from yesterday, but I am nursing some sort of bug (not a good one). So I am going to have to wait until later in the week before I will have the energy to give this stuff the justice it deserves. However, here is a short one for today.

I am starting to piece together this judicial caning deal. I looked around the Internet for video and found some useful stuff. I found some approaches to throwing the cane that will work better for me than taking a step. I also found that anything up to about 5 strokes (assuming they don't all land on the same spot) is within the realm of what your average heavy bottom can tolerate. That and I will never cane as hard as a male 10 years my junior. So while plenty of precautions have to be made in regards to intense practice and protecting the bottom, this seems doable. Apparently the very devastating pics one sees comes from 12-24 stroke canings. The first strokes cause welts and a bit of an abrasion wound--it is the second and third overlapping strokes that removes hide. Given the size of the cane relative to the backside about 6 is all that will fit there if the caner is extraordinarily skilled. After that overlaps are expected.

Anyhow, the fact that this seems doable is a good thing because I already have 3 bottoms asking for it and I am sure there is a 4th who will be hitting me up as soon as she hears about it. This thing is taking on a life of its own.

The idea of practicing every day seems good. Of all the implements out there I am finding that the cane speaks to me most of all--even more than the singletail (which is powerful enough for me in it's own right).

Now I need to construct a better cover for my martial arts target. I am thinking of using a largish pair of thrift store jeans. I can cut off most of the legs, make good use of some heavy sewing thread and then fill it up with sand. My biggest challenge will be hitting both cheeks evenly--so I need simulated cheeks. Later I will figure out how to create a kidney/wrap guard from some foam rubber and sturdy fabric. I like what the Malaysians use so I will reproduce that.

I will have to say--I do bottom to ordeal scenes on occasion but I think I'll pass on this particular one and keep to my hooks. I have found the limit to my "experience what you inflict" philosophy for sure. Anyone who bottoms to me on this is going to have to first prove their fortitude on a few different occasions before I will consent (and yes, the 4 bottoms I have in mind already have).

No comments: