Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Disposition of D's Derriere

Why, yes, I did break two canes over D's backside yesterday. The canes were junk after I was done--I could not even trim them shorter. So I figured I'd better post on what the aftereffects are.

The short answer: Not much.

D has a reputation in Phoenix for being a Iron Butt. I prefer to think of it as a Kevlar Caboose, but anyway...

It is a very subtle shade of pink. There are a few light red cane strokes. The skin is a just a tad rougher in texture. That's it. No black and blue whatsoever. His behind is sensitive when I smack it with my hand. I have left worse damage on a mere mortal using one fifth of the force. It looked impressive for a whole hour, then rapidly assumed it's present state.

Nope, I am not disappointed. He got the point of the discipline and he feels loved. He is in the headspace he has wanted to be in for years, but could not admit. That is more than good enough for me.

Now, anyone have any suggestions for a hardcore skin moisturizer? Something that would work on rough elbows? No, I am not going to use a cheese grater or a circular sander so please let's not go there ;-).

3 comments:

LauraT said...

Aquaphor, Eucerin are both good thick moisturizers that you can slather on and have d lay on his stomach so they absorb.

www.littlemoonessentials.com is a great little company in Colorado that makes various emolients and bath salts (they are the ones that make Tired old ass soak. They have a salve called Ass kisser. It has some arnica component and is very soothing. Really helps after hard play. Just a little tingle that comes with it.

Wednesday said...

I looked up the Little Moon Site--they have an Asana Kisser salve. Since it is for strains and muscle aches I would think it would contain arnica. Is that what you are refering to? I will definitely try the other lotions too--thank you :-)

LauraT said...

Look under Sport cures..

There is an Ass Kisser Body Damage Cream (which is really a salve) it comes in a 3 oz tin.

Their customer service is great, so if you have any questions, call.