Saturday, September 6, 2008

OMG! LOL!

D just hooked up with a lady spanker on a chat room and she wants to come over!

NOW he is motivated to help me clean up the condo! LOL! I've had a lot of online bonks recently as I and a medical play Dom have been trying to scare up a bottom and a potential slave for him. So I am somewhat dubious until I see the whites of their eyes. However, this person has a ring of authenticity to her. Been in the scene or interested in it for quite a while and spent quite a bit of time corresponding with D over a few days. We are doing the whole safety thing--meeting her at a restaurant first and also having me around when she does play with him. The medical Dom knows when we are going to play too.

And the coop de grass--this lady did not know D had a gf when she started to express serious interest in him.

Hey single male bottoms! It *is* possible if you are courteous, treat the potential top like a human, and try to find out what makes her tick too.

Perhaps I can assimilate her into what I hope will become an organized Phoenix spanking scene?

No comments: