Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow...

Not only did she show up, she was *exactly* what D and I needed at this point in our relationship. I am only moderately spiritual--but this seemed very serendipitous and very much like the purposeful work of the Universe. We (especially me) had to get exactly to the point we were at for this to work.

D had his very first genuine disciplinary session (ie: being disciplined over real stuff which has been causing me no small amount of worry for quite some time.) She did 95% of it and I positioned myself to watch his face. D has been giving me mixed signals about wanting this for years, for a variety of reasons. I would have been too afraid to do this myself so it took her to push us to a place we needed to go.

He really did need that.

More later. I am quite rattled now (in a very good way). A few old assumptions of mine about D just took a left turn at Albuquerque...

No comments: