Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stuff I learned about punishment enemas this weekend

I've passed the steepest part of the learning curve with regards to administering enemas, but I am still at the point where I learn at least one thing every time I do it. I did a scene at SL which actually taught me quite a bit.

I had never played with this person before, so as a matter of being a responsible top I let him prepare the water. It turned out to be a very useful trick. For one thing, this guy's eyes were almost bigger than his backside and he mixed up quite a brew. So when he complained I reminded him of this, informing him that obviously he thought he deserved it. I can see myself playing this technique out further with a little sink discussion of what is going into the bag and how that balances out with whatever "offense" is being punished. May not work with everyone, but could likely work with the more submissive sort who is easily influenced, not to mention the overly eager.

OTK enemas are awesome. Now, obviously a good retention nozzle and an experienced bottom are in order (otherwise you need a kneeling towel and bathtub). I had not considered this at all until the bottom requested it, thinking that there would be too much pressure placed on the midsection. But I found that when this is done on a couch the bottom can adjust accordingly.

There was also the Hobson's choice I stumbled upon. Now, I already had a mean mix in the bag created by the bottom himself. He wanted a pause after a certain amount of solution, so I took the opportunity to pepper his backside with some hairbrush strokes after I clamped the hose. I told him I would quit when he took more solution, so I ended up with him begging me for more solution on a few occasions. That was a nice power trip. I am used to folks begging for the water to stop--not begging for more.

Threatening the party brat with an enema is definitely an effective technique. Now, I liked this fellow a lot, but he was certainly jonesing for some sort of comeuppance. It was rather amusing though to see the wheels turning when I brought the e-word up--not what he was expecting. He did calm down after that.

No comments: